Thank you for your interest in the Energy Exchange Program here at Urban Ocean's SUP Ottawa and the Valley- SUP Hut in Carleton Place.
This is an opportunity for you to share your love of yoga and grow with our community. By working only 1 shift a week at the studio you will have access to unlimited yoga classes, plus discounts on both in-house workshops and retail.
Our energy exchange staff are an integral part of our SUP Hut and community, and their help allows us to run smoothly on a daily basis. Your energy exchange shift would include, but are not limited to, the following duties:
Cleaning – General cleaning of SUP Hut, sweeping, dusting, washing and organization of equipment, folding retail,
Reception – Signing in students, selling merchandise/services, inputting clients information, informing clients of packages/workshops, handling monies, etc.
Shifts available are:
Weekends 9:00-1:30, 1:30-6:00pm 3:30-8:00pm
Weekdays: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
9:00-1:30, 10-2:30 3:30-8:00pm 4:30-9:00pm
As a potential energy exchange member, let us get to know you with an email answering the following questions:
1. What appeals to you most about the Energy Exchange program?
2. What interests do you have other than SUP?
3. What do you hope to gain from working in the Energy Exchange program at the SUP Hut?
4. What past or present school, work and life experiences can you bring to the Energy Exchange program?
5. Is there anything you think might interfere with commitment to the Energy Exchange Program, such as school or work commitments?
6. Which shifts are you available for?